Recruiting reality. Why you need Catch Spokane.

I know I’m a great player. Why aren’t coaches
walking into my high school to sign me senior year?
Most colleges today are cutting recruiting budgets, adding recruiting
questionnaires on their websites, and focusing more on showcases and
tournaments. Most coaches do not have the resources to visit potential recruits at
their high schools anymore. It’s extremely easy for an athlete to be overlooked by
college coaches who have thousands of athletes to scout and hundreds of potential
venues. College coaches don’t read local newspapers and most don’t attend high school games. Only the
top 3% of high school athletes are truly “discovered.” The other 97% need to market themselves to coaches
and be pro-active in the process.  Catch Spokane shows you how to do this effectively.

*article from The NHHEAF Network Organizations’
Center for College Planning

Advertisements

Showing off the high school sports stars of Spokane.

Posted in Recruit info

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Upcoming Events

No upcoming events

Categories
Upcoming Events

No upcoming events

%d bloggers like this: